Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:06:44 -0800 When processing identifiers in macro "calls", check both args and #defines.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Wed, 03 Mar 2010 08:06:44 -0800] rev 881
When processing identifiers in macro "calls", check both args and #defines.
Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:12:16 -0800 Added another failing test.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:12:16 -0800] rev 880
Added another failing test.
Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:09:53 -0800 Added indirect stringify test.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:09:53 -0800] rev 879
Added indirect stringify test.
Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:07:15 -0800 Added another failing test.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Tue, 02 Mar 2010 23:07:15 -0800] rev 878
Added another failing test.
Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:41:42 -0800 Added basic tests for __FILE__ and __LINE__.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:41:42 -0800] rev 877
Added basic tests for __FILE__ and __LINE__.
Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:41:09 -0800 Changed where we spawn mojoshader-compiler from, for __FILE__ testing.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:41:09 -0800] rev 876
Changed where we spawn mojoshader-compiler from, for __FILE__ testing.
Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:04:35 -0800 Added support for __FILE__ and __LINE__ to the preprocessor.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:04:35 -0800] rev 875
Added support for __FILE__ and __LINE__ to the preprocessor.
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:37:01 -0500 Added unit test for better coverage of bug I just fixed.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:37:01 -0500] rev 874
Added unit test for better coverage of bug I just fixed.
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:34:45 -0500 Macro args in macro args need to be replaced inline.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Fri, 26 Feb 2010 02:34:45 -0500] rev 873
Macro args in macro args need to be replaced inline. So... #define x THIS_IS_THE_DEFINE #define b(x) x #define z(x) b(x) z(THIS_IS_THE_MACRO_ARG) ...should produce THIS_IS_THE_MACRO_ARG and not THIS_IS_THE_DEFINE. Fixes unit-tests/preprocessor/output/nested-macro-args
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:02:26 -0500 Added some unit tests for the preprocessor #line directive.
Ryan C. Gordon <icculus@icculus.org> [Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:02:26 -0500] rev 872
Added some unit tests for the preprocessor #line directive.
(0) -300 -100 -10 +10 +100 +300 tip