Sat, 14 Feb 2009 01:33:18 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon '#' is not a valid HLSL token (we check for preprocessor directives elsewhere).
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:55:10 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Fix line numbers in #error preprocessor directives.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:38:21 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Implemented #line preprocessor directive.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:57:11 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Have re2c omit the build timestamp.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:54:21 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Moved filename caching into the preprocessor.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:15:36 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Implemented #include in the preprocessor.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:22:20 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Don't include malloc()/free() references if using MOJOSHADER_FORCE_ALLOCATOR.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:17:46 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added a FIXME.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:17:05 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon We already #included malloc.h in mojoshader_internal.h ...
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:08:33 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Removed unused fields.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:29:17 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added support for #error directive to the preprocessor.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:28:26 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added some TODOs for the preprocessor.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 02:23:20 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Patched to compile.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:41:47 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon More minor comment tweaks.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:39:19 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Updated re2c-generated code again.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:08:50 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Reworked and documented preprocessor tokens.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:37:26 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Updated build of mojoshader_lexer.c ...
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:37:02 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Turned off line numbers in lexer C output.
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:35:35 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Removed preprocessor_error(). Returns a Token to specify an error state now.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:57:21 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Bogus chars in the lexer now return a token that signifies this.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:55:05 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Renamed "any" to "ANY" to match other rules.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:26:58 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Handle lexing of comment ends better.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:41:01 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon A couple endline fixes in the lexer.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:00:06 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Use the d3d profile, so we're just disassembling and not converting.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:57:22 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Removed an underscore.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:55:05 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Updated counts.sh to give only mismatched counts.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:32:30 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon This doesn't need an #if around it.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:32:19 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Updated some URLs in the comments.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:29:24 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Moved all the test and utility programs to a "utils" directory.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:25:49 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Unified some cut-and-paste code.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:12:46 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added new tokens to debug output.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:10:04 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Ignore some more files.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:54:01 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Updated lexer for HLSL.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:55:45 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Fixed preprocessor indent and endline output.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:49:43 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added another FIXME.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:48:35 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added a FIXME.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:42:52 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Updated re2c-generated lexer code.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:42:10 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Replaced some "ASCII" comments with "UTF-8".
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:41:43 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Allow app to specify a base filename for error messages.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:37:59 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Report filenames in error messages.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:18:24 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Fixed error line numbers when assembler gets errors from bytecode validation.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 02:03:18 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Fixed DCL usage index parsing.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:58:14 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Handle substring matches in opcode table, too.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:47:35 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Rearrange how we test for register names to avoid substring matches.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:39:22 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Fixed parse_num().
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:31:17 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Disabled assembly parser debug output, for now.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:28:06 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Fixed register name parsing.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:23:39 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Cleaned up CMakeLists.txt to work in the absence of external tools.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:06:40 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Disabled lexer debug output.
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 01:06:26 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Fixed assembler error line numbers.
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:40:41 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added more debug output.
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:29:23 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Set an error in the preprocessor if there's an incomplete multiline comment.
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:28:48 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Reworked preprocessor newline management.
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:49:00 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added re2c step to build.
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:43:02 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon First shot at reworking assembly parser to use preprocessor/lexer.
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:54:00 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Added basic lexer debug output.
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:30:52 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Handle NULL file names.
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:29:36 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Preprocessor should return TOKEN_EOI when we finish the whole include stack.
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:24:05 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Fixed stupid linked list bug.
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:43:37 -0500 Ryan C. Gordon Removed preprocessor_clearerror().
(0) -300 -100 -60 +60 +100 +300 tip